Pages

Monday, 14 November 2016

Make A Snowflake

Today I made a snowflake using a website. I had too cut it and I cut the Faze logo into it. This is my snowflake.


2 comments:

  1. Hey Rykin, Nice job your flake looks like a fan also I love how you explian it. maybe next time you could at the link to the game

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rykin, Nice job your flake looks like a fan also I love how you explian it. maybe next time you could at the link to the game

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.