- What did I like about learning from home? One thing I liked about it was how i didn't have to wake up early everyday for school and how i had the ability to wake up at any time and still be able to complete some school work.
- What did I not like about learning from home? I didn't like how there wasn't a teacher there to help me when I needed it and how all my friends weren't there to help me.
- What do I like about learning from school? How all of my friends are here an i can talk to them and work together on work with them.
- What don't I like about learning at school? I don't like having to wake up early and try to focus on the work while being tired.
- When I am at school in classes, what percentage of the time would I say I am truly engaged? I would say about 70% of the time
Friday, 22 May 2020
Silent Writing Activity
Labels:
English 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.