Pages

Tuesday, 13 August 2019

Voice

Favorite Singer?
Justin Beiber, I don't  really know why but I just like him.

Four Voice Types:
Soprano, Alto, Tenor and Bass.

Soprano voices are subdivided into coloratura, lyric, dramatic and mezzo. COLORATURA soprano have unusually high voices and specialize in performing music coloured by ornamentation, runs and rapid passages requiring great agility.

Alto and Contralto are used synonymous, though contralto sometimes seems to carry the connotation of a particularly deep alto voice. 

Tenor voices, like soprano voices, sometimes are classified according to type. Robusto (robust), lyric, dramatic and heroic are adjectives commonly attached to tenors.

Baritones, like mezzo-sopranos, are in competition with the most prevalent voice types of their sex. They cannot hope to impress audience with extreme range or feats of brilliance.

What does the word acapella mean?
Italian for in the manner of the chapel

Vocal Warm up: Humming, warms up voice

What is Vocal range:
Vocal range is the measure of the breadth of pitches that a human voice can phonate. 

5 Famous Singers:
Ariana Grande, Taylor Swift, Beyonce, Rihana, Justin Beiber

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.