Last week we had our EOTC Week for the Year 8's. First we were supposed to have our first day at Omaka Scout Camp. But due to poor Weather it was postponed to the next Tuesday. The next day we visited Rehua Marae and then visited the Christchurch Museum. The next day we went to Omaka Scout Camp. The next day (My Favourite Day) we visited Adrenaline Forest & Spencer Park. On our final day we went back to Omaka Scout Camp.
My favourite activity was either Adrenaline Forest or Tubing at Omaka Scout Camp.
Hardest thing was facing my fear of heights at Adrenaline Forest.
I learnt how to put on a harness.
I learnt something really big about myself I am QUITE SCARED OF HEIGHTS.
About My Favourite Activity: At Adrenaline Forest there are 7 Levels, 1, 2, 3, 3b, 4, 5 & 6. I got to 4 but due to my fear of heights I couldn't go higher. There are things like Flying Foxes, Tight Ropes, Ropes swings and more.
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.