Pages

Friday, 7 December 2018

Dinosaur post

On Wednesday for science we did this,
Mixed plaster of Paris with water in cups.
Then we added a toy dinosaur and waited two days.
Then today we Excauated with pestle and nails.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rykin,
    I hoped you enjoyed science and the experiment you did. Next time I think you should explain to us more about what you were learning/doing, add a picture/video and last add a title that sounds interesting. Anyways I hope it went well but why did you wait two days and not longer or shorter?

    -Alesha

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.