Pages

Friday, 5 August 2016

Power Time - Setting Goals

Today for power time we learnt about setting goals. We watched a few videos and learnt how they have to be SMART. Smart means S if for Specific, M is for Measurable, A is for acheavable, R is for realistic and T is for Timely. These are my goals.

Goals are important because we need something to achieve.


S-Specific
M-Measurable
A-Achievable
R-Realistic
T- Timely


Social Goal
Don’t interrupt people  when they are talking
Learning Goal
For Help When I’m Stuck
Sport Goal
Try And Get Player Of The Year

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.